Why Furniture Makers & Suppliers need a interior design best friend.

My husband is a cleverly skilled Cabinet Maker and as an interior designer, it's extremely helpful to have learnt from him, the efforts needed to design a kitchen that gets the most out of your kitchen space.

Making furniture bespoke in my opinion is the best way to fit out any room.  Be it, for a walk in Wardrobe, pantry or utility room, ensuring every metre counts. 

There expertise comes in extremely useful, when it comes to planning any interior as an interior designer & is complimentary. 

I've titled this blog: Why Furniture Makers & Suppliers need a interior design best friend, because it's true.  There are so many fantastic suppliers out there & while that's great for customers, furniture makers and suppliers have to try and get noticed in a crowded market.  

Another ways to reach customers, is through interior designers.  We know who has what style of furniture design, we can recommend complimentary craftpersons and suppliers and ultimately we can work together to create the perfect home for our clients. 

I have a number of furniture makers and suppliers on my books and once I've built a trusted relationship, I can be the person that helps you receive orders.  Social Media influencers have changed how people buy, & a company that I have worked with recently, has seen an uplift to their business purely by partnering with said influencer.  The same can be said for interior designers.  

I began Country Interior Design purely online, and utilising social media to help promote my business and while doing so, I have been able to promote furniture and homeware accessories to a whole new audience.  

We can be your new best friend and likewise you could be ours.  Helping to navigate & promote each other's wares and services.  

I'm open & flexible to explore this further with you, so we can work out how it could be a positive partnership for both of our businesses.  Giving customers and clients the home or Property business of their dreams.  Or that's the hope & goal anyway. Agreed 😊👍

If you're interested in exploring this further than I'd be happy to hear your thoughts. 
DM me and we will arrange a visit or a phone call. 
#Countrylife #Interiordesign #interiordesigner 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog about Blogs

Holiday inspiration for your next interior design project.

Decorex line up 2026