Selling your home requires a Business mindset
Right, let's do this!!!
You want a quick sale YES✔
You want to achieve the asking price ✔
You want to move to the house of your dreams ✔
Why do the majority of homeowners believe that they can sell their homes as is? You could be fortunate and lucky or both. Or have an exceptional eye for design and I seriously hope for your sake that is the case. I will keep everything crossed for you. It's so exciting to move home.
Your Home
Remember this is your vision of what a home looks like, not the potential buyers view. I'm sure it's beautiful.
SELLING YOUR HOME REQUIRES A BUSINESS MINDSET. π€
Ultimately, that means using Emotional intelligence and not letting your own emotions rule your head when it comes to selling your Property.
Your home is potentially the biggest purchase you will make in your life. When it comes to selling it, we should treat it in the seriousness that it requires. And reinvent yourself as a head strong business person.
That requires you to do lots of pre-sale prep, pack away your personal treasures, declutter: ABSOLUTELY and most importantly stage your home. What do I mean by Staging your home? Think, aspirational living, think show homes. You want to design a space that people will be prepared to exceed the asking price in order to get that Property.
If you're home looks tired and worn down, the chances are, your buyer will not respect the asking price and go in with a cheeky low bid. If however your home looks inviting & aesthetically pleasing, the buyer will believe that it will create demand. Demand equals the likelihood of receiving a competitive & realistic offer.
The single most biggest question I get asked is, "Why do I want to spend money on an interior designer for a house, I'm going to be moving out of?".
This is ultimately, what we are here for, to help you make more from your sale with a small investment up front. The reality is that there is a strong possibility & likelihood, thst you don't see why your home has not sold straight away because it's your home. You love it.I'm trying my best to be that kind friend on your shoulder. Guiding you with a light interior design touch.
If you're looking to sell your home & would like to discuss how we could work together then get in touch. You can book a free 30min consultation appointment with me and then we can take it from there.
#Countrylife #Interiordesign #interiordesigner
Comments
Post a Comment