Chefs, do you know any?
I started my career in Hospitality and in Restaurants. Chefs, where the most prestigious member of the team. Ultimately, a Restaurants covers or success of a restaurant is mainly due to the quality of the menu they lovingly prepare and serve.
So what has this got to do with interior design?
Little do you realise that Chefs are infact the best advocate for your interior design business. The best Chefs tend to move in hospitality and venue circles.
That's why I'm writing this blog, to expand my network of Chefs. The success of a restaurant goes hand in hand with the quality of food served and the ambience created in its environment.
Excellent chefs are worth their weight in gold to a restauranteer. Partnering with top quality chefs is a match made in Heaven.
If you're aware of top quality Chefs then I'd like to learn more. Have you recently had a phenomenal meal or been to an exclusive restaurant with a celebrity chef?
Then I'd welcome an introduction. DM me with your suggestions and I'll offer you a special discount on your next interior design project.
#Countrylife #Interiordesign #interiordesigner
Comments
Post a Comment