Autumn Fair Sept 2026

I love visiting interior design shows, events and industry related Fairs. 💚💛

On Tuesday this week I visited the Autumn Fair at the NEC, partly because I found the Spring Fair a phenomenal place to visit, which was held at the beginning of the year and because it had many (not all) of the same exhibitors.  I found that a really great way to meet suppliers face to face, understand what drives interior design trends and to discover new products and homeware outlets. 

Here are the various different stands I visited and have gone on to follow via there Socials on Instagram:
*Tinit- Beautiful handdesigned tins for lives essentials- @tinit_store
*REX London- Home gifts-@rexlondonuk
*Ottersbrook-Home decor-@ottersbrook
*Woven Magic- Manufactures of flag themed items
*Lesser & Pavey Ltd- Homeware. I really loved there bowls from The Leonardo Collection 🥰
*Portland Living- British interiors brand 
*SIL Interiors-Interiors Accessories 
*CandlelightUK- Market leader in Candles and home scents. 
*Ancient Mariner Imports- Wholesale of Furniture and Lifestyle. 
*Present Time- interior products, clocks. 
*Light Style London-illuminating ideas for home and garden 
*Hill Interiors- Home interiors 
*Amber Interiors- Home Transformations
*Aquarelle Home- Artisan Handcrafted Home furnishings 

And many more, oh and I happened to discover Suzie Blue Jewellery.  I'm going to have to look that up.🤣👌

Do go look some of the Suppliers up or contact me if you're feeling inspired to start a new Interior Design project with me by your side. 

#Countrylife #Interiordesign #interiordesigner 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog about Blogs

Holiday inspiration for your next interior design project.

Decorex line up 2026