Architects and Interior designers are a match made in Heaven 💚
You often find that Architect Firms have there own interior designers. Or certainly work extremely closely with them.
If you're considering a new build, self build or new development then of course you will appoint an Architect, they will be responsible for drawing up the overall physical structure plans, consider safety compliance and the exterior aesthetic look of the building. What you may not be aware of, is that interior aesthetics requires a completely different skill set. Yes, the Architect, will have considered how your going to inhabit your home, including lighting, flow etc, but bring this together with spacial design and furnishing and decorating is pulled together by us.
That's why I believe we are a match made in Heaven. I'd definitely, want to be engaged as early as possible in any build project to ensure the partnership is pulling in the same direction and achieving those milestones. Excellent communication,= happy clients.
Do you work with an Architect that could benefit from working with Country Interior Design by MJ?
I'm always looking to expand my network in this industry and welcome recommendations of people who are at the top of their game in Architecture.
Please email me using this Subject Heading:
"Match made in Heaven", then I'll instantly know who you are.
My Email is:
countryinteriordesigns@outlook.com
Oh and I'll get the first Cuppa.
Comments
Post a Comment