Staycations and Interior design
Staycations are better because they offer cost savings, zero travel stress & ultimate convenience. By staying local, you avoid airport chaos and enjoy a more relaxing break.
So what has this got to do with interior design??
Whether your choosing a relaxing Spa break, boutique hotel or the more affordable option; caravan or glamping experience. They all have different interior styles to blend harmoniously with the setting.
As part of my new venture: Country Interior Design by MJ, I chose to makeover a Caravan as part of building my portfolio & creating a mobile showroom. I chose to do it in an Art Deco/Nouveau style. Moving completely aware from traditional caravan interiors and most recently I've started my 2nd Caravan makeover. This time I'm blending Country Core, Georgian & Victoriana interior design styles. More of this to come...
Let's face it most people that choose Staycationing be it in a tent or Campervan have already given thoughts into their interiors without even realising it.
Lots of people have taken on their own camper conversions, configuring them to suit their needs. This is the at the heart & essence of home interior design methodology.
Back to my new Caravan makeover, it was looking a little tired and unloved when I first took it on, I however just saw potential, the opportunity for it to be a beautiful again and provide families with lots of happy staycation memories. I almost instantly had a vision of how I could turn the interior into something of beauty. On my recent Social post about interior design styles, I explored Georgian colour palettes in sage green and ochre and felt that they could be blended with the deep Victorian burgundy hue. To add subtle elements of Country Core, I chose rattan and canvas touches with dried flowers and kitchen appliances to match.
All this on a strict budget, the owner wanted to keep the costs down, while being able to sell it with the prospect of covering the costs.
If you're interested in purchasing this Caravan or have a Caravan with potential then get intouch. I can work creatively to develop an interior design your sure to love, whether you're visiting Seaside locations, City breaks or countryside retreats.
Stafford Country 2007 4 Berth
Including: Awning and all main components to enable you to book your first trip straight away.
More information on request.
Tel no 07815860140
Comments
Post a Comment