Design Masters: The TV Show and our journey
I had such high hopes when I clicked the Submit button on my Design Masters Application. I feel I'd added my vibrant and quirky personality in my personal statement. Sharing stories about my craft and making skills and the various interior design projects I've started and completed on time.
From the time I took it on myself to make 10 clown outfits fora staff conference, to the full house renovation we completed on our home.
Long story short, I did not make it through to the audition stages. Disappointed is not a strong enough word to demonstrate how I felt when I received the news, however the shining glimmer of hope, came in the form of the opportunity to register my interest in Series 9 (2028).
So on this occasion, I've not got through, that said I have been consoled & delighted in equal measures that Series 7, has just returned to our screens.
I'm two episodes in now and I'm amazed by the talent & creativity that all of the designers have demonstrated. Some choices, are out there, and not in my personal preferential interior design style; Victoriana, Shabby Chic meets Scandi. And that's okay, we should celebrate diversity & differences.
Alan Carr, certainly brings the humour as the host/judge and Michelle Ogundehin is firm and constructive in terms of her feedback as the judge, plus she is joined by a guest judge each week, who are held in high esteem in the industry.
If you're an aspiring interior designer or about to start your next DIY project then I'd highly recommend tuning into iplayer and watching on catch up.
Looking forward to following this series, who's your favourite so far?
#Countrylife #Interiordesign #interiordesigner
Comments
Post a Comment